The 32nd Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020
- 33 games
- 11090 athletes
- July 23 – August 8, 2021
- 205 NOCs + Refugee Team
- 339 competitions
- 50 events
- The national teams participated in the 32nd Olympic Games – Tokyo 2020 in accordance with the principles and conditions for participation in the Olympic Games approved by Ifs and IOC as follows:
- Team sports: (Continental qualifiers / football / basketball / handball / volleyball / hockey / .. etc.).
- Digital singles sports: Achieving the qualification numbers approved by IFs, and international classification of athletes (athletics / swimming / weightlifting).
- International classification: (Tennis / Badminton / Equestrian /..etc).
- Invitation cards for unqualified: Awarded to NOCs that have failed to qualify and have athletes of international value, and preference is given to champions who have been awarded grants of support by Olympic Solidarity Committee.
- Several organizational, administrative and technical measures have been taken to achieve qualitative participation of national teams in coordination and integration with sports federations and committees.
- It is the 10th participation of Oman in the Olympic Games, the first of which was the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984.
|OOC Chairman||Sayyid Khalid Hamad Al Busaidi||1|
|OOC Secretary General||Taha Suleiman Al Kishry||2|
|Chef de Mission||Kazem Khan Al Balushi||3|
|Media Specialist||Adel Ibrahim Al Balushi||4|
|1||Mohammed Abdullah Al Hoti||Coach|
|2||Barakat Mubarak Al Harthy||Player|
|3||Mazoon Khalfan Al Alawi||player|
|1||Sultan Salim Al Rashidi||Coach|
|2||Suleiman Hamad Al Hinai||Administrative|
|3||Hamad Saeed Al Khatri||player|
|1||Mazen Humaid Al-Badri||Coach|
|2||Youssef Saeed Al-Hasani||Administrative|
|3||Amer Salem Al-Khanjari||player|
|1||Ayman Hamad Al-Kulaibi||Coach|
|2||Issa Samir Al-Adawi||player|
|1||Abdul Moneim Khamis Al Alawi||International Referee|
|2||Shoaib Muhammad Al-Zadjali||Doping Control Officer|
|No.||Game||No. of players (male)||No. of players (female)||Technical team||Total|
|No.||Player Name||Sport||Competition||Records||Best record|
|1||Barakat Al Harthy||Athletics
|4||Hamad Al Khateri||Shooting||50m Rifle – 3 Modes||1148||1154|
|5||Amer Al-Khanjari||Weightlifting||81 kg||317||330|